Terms & Conditions
- The Quebec Civil Code and the Law on Consumer Protection provide legal guarantees including on hidden defects as well as the use of the goods sold . These legal guarantees apply to this sale.
- This warranty does not in any way reduce or eliminate the legal manufacturer warranty if it exists.
- The Buyer agrees to pay the full agreed price, including applicable taxes. If the Buyer fails to pay the agreed purchase price and do not return the sold object in accordance with section 1, the Buyer may be sued by the Seller for an additional 10% of the agreed purchase price.
- In case of difficulties in the application of these conditions, the Purchaser may, before any legal action, seek an amicable solution..
QUEBEC SALES TAX ( "QST" ) AND TAX ON GOODS AND SERVICES ( "GST" )
- The Buyer agrees to pay the Seller the T.V.Q. and T.P.S. payable in respect of any item subject to an order.